Physiotherapy at the Colombo Centre
Physio at Work (www.physioatwork.co.uk) provide private physiotherapy treatments at the Colombo Centre on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Francesco Conteiro is our Chartered physiotherapist who is based at the clinic. He trained in Italy and adopts a ‘hands on’ approach when treating combining manual therapy with physical exercise. Francesco is also a qualified Osteopath.
How to book
Fees for physiotherapy treatments are £65 for an initial assessment/treatment (45 minutes) and £50 for follow-up appointments (30 minutes). The clinic is open on Mondays (3pm -8pm), Wednesdays (8am-1pm) and Thursdays (8am -8pm). Physio at Work is a recognised physiotherapy provider by all major health insurance companies including Bupa, AXA PPP, Norwich Union, Cigna and PruHealth Please contact Physio at Work on 020 7636 8134 or by email via the Physio at Work contact form to book an appointment.
Physiotherapy can be used to treat:
- Back and neck pain, sciatica, headaches, whiplash
- Repetitive Strain injuries
- Sports Injuries, sprains and strains
- Arthritic Pain
- Rehabilitation before and after surgery
- Postural problems
- Manual therapy – myofascial release and joint mobilizations
- Electrotherapy – ultrasound and intereferential therapy
- Postural correction and gait analysis
- Rehabilitation – personal exercise programmes
- Preventative advice – postural re-education, ergonomic workstation assessments (these are provided by our sister company www.ergoatwork.co.uk)