Paula Oyella – Clinical Nutrition Practitioner RNUTRI, MSc, BSc.
Paula studied at the best universities in the world, obtaining a BSc (hons) degree in Nutrition (AfN accredited) at University of Nottingham – ranked 2 nd in the UK for food related subjects. She also has a first-class specialist master’s degree in MSc Clinical and Public Health Nutrition (AfN accredited) at University College London, division of Medicine, ranked number 10 in the world.
Since her studies, Paula has worked in University College London Hospitals within the Gastrointestinal ward, as a registered Nutritionist in Health Promotion for a Nutrition firm and more so as a Clinical Health Advisor with a variety of clients at a private health and medical centre alongside leading Physicians in London. She has also been involved in clinical pharmacology, clinical dermatology and nutritional research with GSK Australia.
Paula’s mission and philosophy is to offer wellbeing services that are accessible, compassionate and scientifically-backed that work to help clients to prevent disease, alleviate their symptoms and optimise their health by optimising their nutrition and lifestyle.
Paula offers you support and more. She provides a truly personalised health journey that motivates, guides and empowers you to optimise your health, overcome chronic health symptoms, restore balance in the body and mind, and optimise how you look, perform, feel and think.
Areas of expertise:
- Weight Loss & Difficult Weight Loss
- Gut & Digestive Health
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Nutrition Intolerance Testing
- Skin Health & Dermatological Conditions
- Immunity Support
- Disordered Eating
- Autoimmune Disease
- Mood & Stress Disorders
- Enhancing Sports Performance
- Pregnancy Support
- Heart Health
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Painful & Irregular Periods
Treatment costs and booking details:
- Comprehensive Medical-based Health Assessment Screens (includes blood testing) £500
- Initial Consultations £170, Follow Up Consultations £130
- Weight Loss Packages £800 (3 months) £1,300 (6 months)
- Health & Nutrition Counselling £1,200 (6 months)
- Speedy Personalised 1 Month Diet Plan & Shopping List £150
- Body Composition Analysis & Report £60
To find out more about availability, treatments plans, exclusive services, pricing and payment plans, please use the online form below or give her a call or text.