Holistic therapies in Waterloo and Covent Garden
Why come for holistic treatments?
- For an energy boost and to help feel calm and centred
- Handle stressful and demanding careers
- Training hard at the gym and appreciate that muscles recover and grow when the body and mind is most relaxed
- Experiencing loss or grief
- Experiencing unexplained pain such as neck and shoulder tension and headaches
- Have post-traumatic stress
- Appreciative that bodywork helps develop a personal mindfulness practice
Holistic therapies include therapies that treat the whole person - mind, body and soul. We work as complementary therapists i.e. we compliment Western and Chinese medicine by encouraging the body and mind to relax. In states of relaxation, the body is allowed to repair at the cellular level.
Our treatments aim to relax, restore and re-energise. We offer a range of Holistic therapies, including CranioSacral Therapy, Reiki and Reflexology.
Each treatment relaxes the body and mind and creates conditions for reducing fight/flight chemicals such as cortisol. Gentle treatments also encourage increases in oxytocin, a key chemical for mental and physical wellbeing.
Lorna, Wendy and Vicky have many years of experience and operate from the beautiful treatments rooms at Breathe in Waterloo and Covent Garden.
Our holistic timetable
Reiki with Lorna in Waterloo
Craniosacral therapy with Vicky on Fridays in Waterloo
Reflexology with Wendy on Tuesdays in Covent Garden
Where are we?
Our Waterloo address is 34 Colombo Street, Waterloo, SE1 8DP. Our Covent Garden address is 30 The Piazza, London WC2E 8BE, UK.
How to book
Find out about pricing, treatment plans and availability by contacting the therapists directly via the details on their biographies.